Graduated

Done at last, TEFL certificate in hand. The course seemed longer than six weeks. Last day consisted of a discussion of CV style, mock interviews, coaching on difficult questions, pizza party and photos. Then everyone melted away to their respective celebrations and decompressions. Mine was having a few drinks with friends over some Italianesque food and early to bed around 9 PM while I could still walk. I haven't been sleeping a lot each night, tending towards staying up late to get assignments done and then awakened when the sun comes up the next morning. Unless I'm completely exhausted it's difficult for me to sleep when it gets light. I know I had one of those eye masks from the airlines at some point but I don't know what I did with it, would probably come in handy. This morning I slept almost until 9:00 AM, so I must have been needing to catch up on sleep. This was the case the next day also, now that I have nothing to do I feel almost drugged. Tomorrow I accompany David and Tung on a journey to Tung's home in Korat. We will take the bus, supposed to be pretty quick and easy. For now, just hanging out at home in my apartment and vegging out.